Requirements for the City of Dallas brush and bulk trash collection for 2021:
- QUANTITY: You can set out up to 10 cubic yards (the size of one normal size gas range is about 1 cubic yard).
- SEPARATE: You must separate brush from bulk items. Place them 3 feet apart from each other.
- APPS: There are two city apps available to help you. Download “Dallas Sanitation” mobile app and receive collection reminders. The “Good Garbage” app allows you to share useful items with your neighbors.
- SCHEDULE: Lakewood Trails pickup is still the THIRD FULL WEEK of the month. Residents are allowed to set out their brush and bulk as early as the Thursday before their Brush and Bulk Week and as late as 7am the Monday of their Brush and Bulk Week. Using January as an example: You can set out your brush/bulk as early as Thursday, Jan. 14 and as late as Monday, Jan. 18 at 7am.
- LAKEWOOD TRAILS COLLECTION DAYS IN 2021: Jan 18, Feb 15, Mar 14, Apr 18, May 16, Jun 20, Jul 18, Aug 15, Sept 19, Oct 17, Nov 14, and Dec 19. We have these dates listed on our website, along with more information on what can and cannot be included in Bulk Trash, or download the 3rd Monday Calendar with Set Out Dates for a handy reminder.