|View Month : View Day : View Event|
Sunday, May 19, 2019
|2019 Brush and Bulk Collection|
Lakewood Trails brush and bulk trash collection is the third week of the Month. For 2019, the weeks are: Jan 20, Feb 17, Mar 17, Apr 13, May 19, Jun 16, Jul 14, Aug 18, Sept 15, Oct 20, Nov 17, and Dec 15. Items must be set out by 7am on the Monday of collection week, but not earlier than the Thursday before our collection week.
What goes to the curb?
- Tree Limbs (8ft or less is preferable)
- Shrubbery (please separate from bulky items)
- Bagged Leaves
- Appliances (note: appliances with Freon, e.g. refrigerators, are not accepted)
- Mattresses and Box Springs
- Other bulky items
* If you have bulky items that are in good condition and still functional, please consider donating them to the Salvation Army, Goodwill Industries of Dallas, Habitat for Humanity or any other local donation center.
What does not go to the Curb?
- Construction Debris
- Bricks, Concrete, Rocks, Dirt, etc.
- Mirrors and Glass (e.g. window or shower glass)
- Electronics (e.g. televisions, computers, etc.)
- Care parts (e.g. engine)
- Lawnmowers (or any machinery that may contain gasoline)
** Passenger tires (25 inches or less) can be taken to the Landfill and the Northwest Transfer Station. Please limit to 6 per year per resident.
Violations will result in a citation up to $2000.