Mandatory Watering Guidelines
- Residents with street addresses ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8) can water on Sundays and Thursdays. Residents with addresses ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9) can water on Saturdays and Wednesdays. These restrictions apply to automatic or in-ground irrigation systems and hose-end sprinklers only.
- Watering is prohibited between 10am and 6pm between April 1 and October 31.
- Drip irrigation, hand-watering and soaker hoses are allowed at any time.
- Rain and Freeze sensors are required on all automatic sprinkler systems.
- Don’t water during any type of precipitation.
- Maintain your irrigation system to prevent waste by repairing broken, missing, or misdirected sprinkler heads.
- Don’t allow your sprinkler system to water driveways, sidewalks and streets.
- If you use more than 15,000 gallons a month, you’ll pay a surcharge on the amount above 15,000 gallons.
Violations of these outdoor watering guidelines can result in fines of $250 to $2,000 per incident. First offenses will be issued a warning.