Become a 2024 Member of our Neighborhood Association today!
Sometimes it’s difficult to remember if you’ve paid your yearly LTNA membership dues — especially if you pay early in the year! We’ve got a solution for you - login to our website
and review your profile information
(your user name is most likely your email address). Under LTNA Membership Details, you will see how long you have been a member of LTNA and when your membership expires. Take a moment and also make sure we have accurate information (phone numbers, etc.) for your account.
Two easy ways to join:
a. Send the completed form and your membership check payable to:
Lakewood Trails Neighborhood Association
P.O. Box 140026
Dallas, TX 75359.
b. Or you can drop off your form and dues at 7108 Bob-O-Link Dr, Dallas, TX 75214.
2. If you are already registered on our website, you can just use our PayPal form
to submit your payment.
Types of Membership Available
- Resident Membership: Only $20 per calendar year! Limit one membership per household.
- Gift Membership: Give the gift of a membership to a neighbor for $20 per calendar year.
- Friend of Lakewood Trails: Donations starting at $70 (includes 1 year Resident Membership). See your neighbors who are Friends of LTNA listed on our Sponsor page.
are available for businesses, including our neighbors who have home-based businesses. For information on becoming a sponsor, please click here
, see our brochure
, or email Sponsorships@LakewoodTrails.net
- You have a voice in improving and supporting our neighborhood.
- Collectively we have a community voice with the City of Dallas and the Dallas Police Department.
- Vote! General membership can vote in elections and other matters taken to a vote.
- You are eligible to serve as an Officer and on the Board of Directors.
- You have the opportunity for leadership involvement in the support system throughout the neighborhood.
- Rewards and Recognition
- Eligible for Yard of the Month
- Thank you gift for joining
- Eligible to win “members-only” prizes at general meetings and events
- Members-Only Areas of Website
Already a Member? Get Involved!
The purpose of the Lakewood Trails Neighborhood Association is:
- To enhance the livability of the neighborhood by establishing and maintaining an open line of communication and liaison among the neighborhood, government agencies and other neighborhoods.
- To provide an open process by which all residents of the neighborhood may involve themselves in the affairs of the neighborhood.
- To promote and encourage the safety, improvement, beautification, identity and integrity of the neighborhood.
- To determine the needs and goals of the neighborhood and to promote undertakings to satisfy such needs and achieve such goals.
Lakewood Trails Neighborhood Association is funded by voluntary membership dues and sponsorships, and is completely independent of other neighborhood associations. Dues paid and donations made to the Lakewood Trails Neighborhood Association will be used within our neighborhood in support of our mission. Limit one membership per household. All memberships are active upon receipt of application form/dues and memberships expire on December 31, 2023.